Schmidt BRS for Rent
Schmidt BRS – Blast & Vacuum Simultaneously or Independently!
The Schmidt BRS maximizes the use of a wide range of recyclable abrasives. It is designed to blast and vacuum abrasive independently, or blast and vacuum simultaneously (closed circuit).
The Schmidt BRS is available in 2.0, 2.5 and 6.5 cu. ft. units.
If you need a blast and recovery system that has heavy duty, high capacity components for blasting, vacuuming and dust collection, check out the Schmidt BRS 2.
- Sensitive job sites
- Indoor blasting
- Building restoration
- Lead or asbestos abatement
- Bridge & road maintenance
- Barge & ship cleaning
- Cleaning steel or concrete surfaces
- Where open-air blasting is prohibited, not possible, or not practical
- When you can’t or don’t want to use traditional open blasting
- Uses a wide range of recyclable abrasives, including steel grit
- Smooth, even flow of abrasives
- Removes coatings & corrosion on steel & concrete surfaces
- Eliminates dust clouds
- Eliminates poor visibility
- Eliminates costly, time-consuming clean-up
- Prevents dust filter clogging
- Quick & easy access to cartridges and filters
- Allows blasting at lower pressures
- Portable or skid-mounted
- Pneumatic or optional electric remote controls
- Blast pressure regulator with bypass piping
- Urethane eductor (pneumatic vacuum pump) with 150, 225, 350 or 440 CFM nozzle
- Cyclone dust separator/media reclaimer
- Dust collector (dry or dry-HEPA) with automatic pulse jet cleaning
- Thompson Valve II abrasive metering valve (urethane sleeve)
- Differential pressure gauge (dust collector)
- Tungsten Carbide Thompson Valve II sleeves
- Adjustable air wash for improved media cleaning
- Remove abrasive cut-off for cleaner start/stop
- Electric vacuum
Your Nationwide Industrial Equipment Supplier
MES has one of the largest fleets of blasting equipment rental units in the country!
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast & the Midwest!
All equipment rentals undergo thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet, ensuring consistent quality, efficiency and reliability.
Rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long term rentals. If you have long-term rental needs, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may also be available depending on how long the unit is being rented and the site location.