Schmidt BRS 2 for Rent
Schmidt BRS 2 – The Heavy Duty, High Productivity Blast & Recovery System
The Schmidt BRS 2 is a high productivity blast and recovery system that has the capabilities to use a wide range of abrasive media to remove coatings and corrosion.
Its heavy duty construction and high quality components make the Schmidt BRS 2 ideal for bridges and roads, barges and ships, rail car facilities, and many other steel & concrete cleaning applications.
For smaller, less demanding projects check out the standard Schmidt BRS system.
- Heavy duty, high productivity blast & recovery system
- Uses a wide range of abrasives
- Consistent flow of abrasives
- Minimizes clogging of dust filters
- 4 cartridge dust collector
- Automatic pulse jet cleaning
- Schmidt Thompson Valve II and ComboValve
- Moisture separator and media vibrator
- Reclaimer with large, quick-open door to access screen
- G2 pneumatic deadman controls with 55′ twinline ComboValve blowdown
- High efficiency secondary cyclone to extend dust collector filter life
- High flow auto air valve for applications with large nozzles
- Electric controls
- Remove abrasive cut-off (pneumatic or electric)
- 40 HP electric vacuum blower
- 50 HP electric vacuum blower
- 40 HP diesel driven blower
- Dual eductors
Your Nationwide Industrial Equipment Supplier
MES has one of the largest fleets of blasting equipment rental units in the country!
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast & the Midwest!
All equipment rentals undergo thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet, ensuring consistent quality, efficiency and reliability.
Rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long term rentals. If you have long-term rental needs, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may also be available depending on how long the unit is being rented and the site location.