Schmidt 8 Ton Blast Pot for Rent
Schmidt 160 cu. ft. Blast Pot (8 Ton) – Easier Operation, Transportation & Greater Safety
The Schmidt 8 Ton Blast Pot (160 cu. ft.) is designed for easier operation, easier transportation and enhanced safety measures.
Schmidt 8 Ton Blast Pot Features
- 150 PSI
- 4 outlet capability
- Empty load lifting eyes
- Bulk rack pipe stubs
- 3″ flanged drain
- Two 1 1/2″ Thompson Valve II outlets
- Urethane sleeves
- Electric remote controls
- New cam-lock handle extensions
- New Schmidt Ergo-Ladder with anti-slip twisted rungs
- New Schmidt Grit Suppression Valve
- New air inlet ball valve with lock-out
- New Manway Stay Brackets
Benefits of the Upgraded 8 Ton Blast Pot
Our newest Schmidt bulk blaster includes the following improvements:
- HALOK closure is easier to use with new patent-pending cam-lock handle extensions
- Anti-slip twisted rungs on the new patent-pending Schmidt Ergo-Ladder offers a firm foothold, even in the worst conditions
- New patent-pending Schmidt Grit Suppression Valve replaces Y-strainers to help reduce abrasive backflow
- New air inlet ball valve with lock-out feature adds another level of safety & security
- Reconfigured piping helps protect the control valve system
- Operators can easily secure & fasten manway covers with the new patent-pending Manway Stay Brackets
- 4 new shipping tie-down lugs allow easier and more secure transportation
- Redesigned lift lugs allow four-point lifting
Your Local Industrial Equipment Supplier
MES has one of the largest fleets of blasting equipment rental units in the country!
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast & the Midwest!
All equipment rentals undergo thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet, ensuring consistent quality, efficiency and reliability.
Rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long term rentals. If you have long-term rental needs, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may also be available depending on how long the unit is being rented and the site location.