Quiet Cube Vacuum Rental Units with 150 HP
Rent Industrial Vacuum with Quiet Operation & 150 HP
MES has a large inventory of 150 HP Quiet Cube Vacuum rental units available.
You can rent this quiet operation industrial vacuum from any of our coast-to-coast locations, from California to Connecticut and down to the Gulf Coast.
Price breaks may be available for long-term projects. If you require a long-term rental, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may be available depending on how long the unit is rented & site location.
150 HP Quiet Cube Vacuum Specifications
- Raised Dimensions: 183” High x 126” Length
- Stowed Dimensions: 126” Height x 100” Width
- Weight: 9,500 lbs.
- Skid Mounted: 4” x 8” Rectangular Tube Frame with Fork Pockets & Certified Lifting Cage
- Power Source: 150 HP Electric Motor, 460 Volt, 3 Phase, Hostile Duty (Full Load Amps 163, no load 48.8)
- Sound Attenuation Package: Dual Inlet & Discharge Silencers with Sound Attenuation Enclosure
- Vacuum Air Flow (Blower): Roots Dresser 2350 CFM Capable of 27” Hg, 5 Belt Driven with Guard
- Filtration System: Cyclonic Separation
- Baghouse: 37 Teflon Coated, Quick Change Filter Bags with Continuous Reverse Pulse Air Cleaning. Includes High Efficiency Blower Filter
- Instrumental Panel (NEMA 4): Soft Start Package with Push Button ON/OFF Switch and Indicator Light, Disconnect Lever. Air Pulse On/OFF Switch & Material Dump ON/OFF Switch.
- One Color Paint
- Wet or Dry Operation
- Automatic Cone Vibrator
- 10” Inspection Manhole
- Emergency Stop Button
- Slide Gate Discharge
- Auger in Hopper (Cone)
- Hydraulics (Lift Cylinder)
- 16” Manhole on Baghouse
- HEPA Filtration
- Tool Box
- 120 PSI Air Compressor
- Trailer Mounted to DOT Standards
MES has one of the largest industrial vacuum rental fleets in the U.S & inventory is available coast-to-coast. See all our locations now!
Quiet Cube Vacuum rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
All equipment undergoes systematic inspection and maintenance prior to being re-inventoried into our rental fleet to ensure quality operation, efficiency and rugged reliability.