Hurricane 500 Industrial Vacuum Rental
Rent Industrial Vacuum with 150 HP
The Hurricane 500 Industrial Vacuum provides wet or dry operation. It is commonly used in sandblasting, ship cleaning & blast recovery. Other industries that commonly rent this industrial vacuum are factories, foundries and mining operations.
This industrial vacuum rental unit is available in various configurations with 150 hp. It is available as skid mounted or trailer mounted.
Hurricane 500 Specifications
- Width: 76”
- Weight: 10,000 Lbs.
- Frame: 4” x 8” Rectangular Tube Frame with Lifting Eyes, Fork Truck Tube Pockets & Certified Lifting Cage
- Vacuum Air Flow (Blower): Roots Dresser 2350 CFM Capable of 23” Hg, 5 Belt Driven with OSHA approved Guard
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Cyclonic Separation. Baghouse – 37 Teflon Coated, Quick Change Filterbags with Continuous Reverse Pulse Air Cleaning. High Efficiency Blower Safety Filter
- Instrument Panel (NEMA 4): Soft Start Package, On/Off Push Button Switch with Indicator Light, Disconnect Lever, On/Off Filter Cleaning Switch, On/Off Material Dump Switch
- Sound Attenuation Package: 12” Blower Discharge & 12” Inlet Blower Silencer
- Wet or Dry Operation
- Automatic Cone Vibrator
- Emergency Stop Button with 50’ Cord
- Slide Gate Discharge
- HEPA Filtration
- Auger in Hopper (Cone)
- Hydraulics (Lift Cylinder)
- 16” Manhole on Baghouse
- 120 PSI Air Compressor
MES has one of the largest industrial equipment rental fleets in the U.S.
All industrial equipment rentals are systematically maintenanced upon return to our nearest facility to ensure consistent and efficient operation.
Most of our Hurricane 500 rental requests come from California, including San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Francisco. We also rent a lot of these units in Las Vegas & Phoenix, as well as the Gulf Coast. Industrial vacuum rental units are available coast-to-coast.
Industrial vacuum rentals are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long-term projects. If you require a long-term rental, please let us know before renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may also be available depending on the length of rental & site location.