ARS Unit – 8 Man Steel Grit Recycling Machine for Rent
ARS S8 Blast and Recovery System – The Gold Standard in the Abrasive Blasting Industry!
The ARS S8 Blast and Recovery System features 8 blast pots and up to 80 barrels of abrasive storage. The patented cleaning system on this 8 Man Steel Grit Recycling Machine provides unparalleled grit cleanliness.
This ARS unit is the gold standard in the abrasive blasting industry and is the one all others are compared against!
Restricted by job site space? Check out the ARS 6 Man or 8 Man Stackable Units!
- 6,200 or 5,500 CFM 28” High Vacuum
- 8 Nozzle Continuous Blasting System
- Up to 80 Barrels of Abrasive Storage
- Dual Air Drying System with Desiccant Dryers
- 6 Component Cleaning System
- 6 Stage Air Wash with Separate Bag House
- Blower: 6,000 CFM
- Vacuum: 28″ Hg – high vacuum
- Cyclone: Prefilter 42″
- Stainless Steel Final Screen
- Dust Collector #1: 58 bag pulsating system
- Power Plant: 450 hp diesel
- Electric Power Available
- Full Tank: 225 gallons
- Emergency Stop System: 3 locations
- Magnetic Particle Separator
- Vibratory Screener/Feeder
- Air Wash Separators: 6 stage
- Bucket Elevators: 2 per unit
- Dust Collector #2: 30 bag pulsating system
- Fan: 1800 CFM – powers dust collector #2
- 8 Auto Fill Blast Pots
- 175 PSI – Code Stamped & Registered
- Bin Loading System – Auger type
- Fully Automatic Control System
- Holds 80+ Barrels of Grit
- 2 Oversized Air-Cooled Aftercoolers
- 2 Large Capacity Deliquescent Salt Tanks
- 2 Particulate Filters
- 3″ NPT Piping Standard
- 52′ L x 8′ W x 13’6″ H
- 52′ Extra Heavy Duty Trailer
- Electric Motor – 300 or 350 hp
- Certified Lift
- Upgraded Dual 4″ Air Drying System
- Sound Attenuation Package
- Water Tanks
Your Nationwide Industrial Equipment Supplier
MES has one of the largest fleets of blasting equipment rental units in the country!
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast & the Midwest!
All equipment rentals undergo thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet, ensuring consistent quality, efficiency and reliability.
Rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long term rentals. If you have long-term rental needs, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may also be available depending on how long the unit is being rented and the site location.