ARS Blast Machine – 6 or 8 Man Stackable Steel Grit Recycling Machines for Rent
ARS S8I Intermodal Blast, Recovery & Recycling System – Ideal for Demanding Applications with Job Site Space Restrictions
This ARS blast machine is available as a 6 or 8 man stackable steel grit recycling machine, and is ideal for demanding applications with job site space restrictions.
6 Man Stackable Steel Grit Recycling Machines hold 54 tons of Steel Grit with 6 blast pots/nozzles.
8 Man Stackable Steel Grit Recycling Machines hold 80 tons of Steel Grit with 8 blat pots/nozzles.
- Constructed with three 20′ High Cube (HC) intermodal container frames
- Intermodal units are stacked on top of the other when in operation
- Internal ladders provide access to upper units
- Main electrical control panel is located in the middle unit
- Main electrical control panel includes: motor starters, push buttons, and a 3″ (75 mm) LCD user interface to display machine diagnostics
- All components are IEC approved
- Emergency stop stations provided on all levels
- Quick-connect electrical connections facilitate the integration of the units for operation
- Electric drive motor – 350 hp (260 kW), 1800 RPM
- 5,560 CFM free air fixed displacement blower with intake & exhaust mufflers
- 27″ Hg (680 mm Hg) maximum vacuum
- 36″ (90 cm) diameter cyclone for separation of heavy dust
- High Vacuum baghouse with 12 cartridge filters and automatic reverse pulse cleaning of filters during operation
- 8″ diameter (15 cm) main vacuum connection for customer hose
- 15 cu. ft. (420 L) unclassified storage hopper with integrated large debris rotating separator
- Double air-lock system for simultaneous operation of vacuum and cleaning system
- Rotating magnetic drum separator
- Vibratory cleaning tray
- 5 slide air wash
- Low Vacuum baghouse with 6 large capacity cartridge filters & automatic reverse pulse cleaning of filters during operation
- 1600 CFM Low Vacuum fan
- 8″ diameter (20 cm) auger for transfer of clean grit to storage bin
- Grit storage bin – 390 cu. ft. (11,000 L) volume (includes blast vessels); Approximately 42.2 MT of steel grit
- Eight 30″ diameter (76 cm) blast vessels with audio fill and auto blowdown
- 8 blast hose grit valves with 12 volt DC control
- Compressed air storage tank for blast vessels – capacity 6.0 cu. ft. (170 L)
Air Drying System
- 3,900 CFM capacity
- Two 36″ diameter (90 cm) desiccant dryer tanks
- Two 5 hp (3.7 kW) air-cooled aftercoolers
- 2 compressed air filters
- Two 3″ pipes with ball valve shut-offs at customer connection point
- 8′ W x 9.5′ H x 20′ L
- Upper Unit Total Weight: 22,300 lbs.
- Middle Unit Total Weight: 22,000 lbs.
- Lower Unit Total Weight: 25,500 lbs.
Utility Requirements (by Others)
- Compressed Air for Operation of Recycling System: 40 CFM @ 120 PSI
- Compressed AIr for Blast Hoses (each): 400 CFM @ 120 PSI
- Electrical Power Required: 460 V, 60 Hz, 3 phase, 330 kW
Your Nationwide Industrial Equipment Supplier
MES has one of the largest fleets of blasting equipment rental units in the country!
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast & the Midwest!
All equipment rentals undergo thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet, ensuring consistent quality, efficiency and reliability.
Rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long term rentals. If you have long-term rental needs, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may also be available depending on how long the unit is being rented and the site location.