755 Hurricane Industrial Vacuum Rentals
Trailer Mounted Hurricane Industrial Vacuum Rental Units with 225 HP
MES has a huge inventory of 755 Hurricane Industrial Vacuum rental units available.
These extreme duty, trailer-mounted industrial vacuums can be used for wet or dry operation. They deliver 225 HP and operate on a John Deer turbo-charged diesel engine.
Industrial vacuum rental through MES is available coast-to-coast, from California to Connecticut and down to the Gulf Coast.
Rent this trailer-mounted industrial vacuum in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks & free shipping may be available depending on length of rental and site location.
755 Hurricane Industrial Vacuum Specifications
- Width: 99″
- Weight: 13,500 Lbs.
- Trailer Mounted: Chassis – Tandem 8,000# Axles, 4″ x 6″ Rectangular Tube Frame with Four 8-Lug P225/R-16 Ten Ply, Steel Belted Radials. DOT Lighting with Electric Brakes. Enclosed Trailer Light Wiring Harness, Sealed Junction Boxes.
- Power Source: John Deere Turbo-Charged Diesel Engine, 6.8L. 225 HP at 2,400 RPM
- PTO (clutch): Double Disc, 11.5″ with Iron Plates
- Vacuum Air Flow (blower): Roots Dresser 3660 CFM Capable of 28″ Hg, Direct Drive Through Flex Coupling, with Guard
- 3 Stage Filtration System:
- Stage 1: Cyclonic Separation
- Stage 2: Baghous/37 Teflon Coated, Quick Change Filter Bags with Continuous Reverse Pulse Air Cleaning
- Stage 3: Dual High Efficiency Blower Safety Filters with Dirty Filter Shut-down System
- Hydraulics: 3.5 GPM, 2200 PSI, Direct Drive
- Enclosure: Locakable Steel Shroud Over all Major Components
- Air Compressor:
- Direct Drive Bendix Twin Cylinder
- Water Cooled & Oil Pressure Fed
- Midland Air Dryer with Electronic Heater
- ASME Certified Air Tank Mounted on Vibration Isolators (provides air to pneumatic controls & self-cleaning filter system)
- Instrument Panel (fully enclosed):
- 12 Volt Key Start
- Murphy Safety System (low oil pressure/high water temperature auto shutdown)
- Oil Pressure
- Water Temperature
- Tachometer with Hour Meter
- Filter Cleaning ON/OFF Switch
- Material Vacuum and Dump Time Controls
- One Color Paint
- Wet/Dry Operation
- Tool Box
- Automatic Cone Vibrator
- 100 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Adjustable Pintle Hook
- Dual Hydraulic Lift Legs to Level Trailer
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Flip Top Lid on Baghouse
- Emergency Stop Button
- OSHA Approved Drive Guard
- Optional HEPA Filtration
- Emergency Breakaway Chain
- Remote Emergency Stop Button
- Low Oil or High Temp Engine Shutdown
- Dirty Filter Shutdown System
- Electric Brakes
- Wheel Chocks
- Safety Struts for Baghouse
- Skid Mounted
- HEPA Filtration
- Cold Weather Package
- Asbestos/Hazardous Waste Package
- High Reach Package
- Slide Gate Discharge
- 200 hp Electric Motor
- Auxiliary 50 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 16″ Manhole on Baghouse
- Auger in Hopper (cone)
- Auxiliary Air Hose 120 PSI
- 4 Point Certified Lifting Cage
- Hydraulic Surge Brakes
MES has one of the largest industrial equipment rental fleets in the country!
All equipment is systematically inspected and maintenance prior to re-entering our rental fleet to ensure quality operation, efficiency and rugged reliability.