45,000 CFM Dust Collector Rental
Industrial Dust Collector Rental with 45,000 CFM Rating
45,000 CFM Dust Collector rental units now available through MES!
These Filt Aire™ dust collectors by Industrial Vacuum are available in electric and diesel models. These industrial dust collectors are also available as mobile or skid mounted.
Our industrial dust collector rental units are engineered for the highest level of efficiency and dependability.
Inventory available coast-to-coast, including the Gulf Coast & California.
Please see below for specifications related to our 45,000 CFM industrial dust collector rental unit.
- Frame: Heavy Duty 4″ x 10″ Rectangular Tube Frame
- Power Source: 173 HP, 6.8 Liter, Tier 3 John Deere diesel engine with 120 gallon fuel tank (available in electric-powered model)
- Length: 370”
- Width: 101”
- Height: 150″
- Weight: 18,500 Lbs.
- Filtering Capacity: 40,000 CFM at 14” w.c. & 45,000 CFM at 12″ w.c.
- Filter Area: 15,600 sq. ft.
- Inlets: 20″ (8)
- Air to Cloth Ratio: 2.6 to 1
- Filtering Cartridges: 60 side-loading, easy access vertical filtering cartridges
- Cone Vibrator: Electric or Pneumatic
- Trailer: Tri-axle, 8,000 Lbs. Torflex with Electric Brakes, DOT Approved Trailer Lighting & Reflective Recognition Tape
- Finish: High Quality Epoxy Primer & Polyurethane Top Coat
- Warranty: Standard 1 Year Limited
- Gooseneck Trailer
- On-Board Air Compressor
- Frac Package
- Arctic Air Dryer
- Webasto Programmable Engine Preheater
- LED Work Lights
- Extendable Discharge Auger
- Cummins Engine
- 10,000 Lbs. Torflex Axles
- Emergency Engine Shutdown
- 20 Lbs. ABC Fire Extinguisher
MES also offers other industrial dust collector rental units ranging from 6,000 CFM all the way up to 45,000 CFM. In fact, we have one of the largest dust collector rental fleets in the country!
Competitive pricing and shipping are configured based on length of rental, amount of units rented and site location. Certain rental orders may qualify for free shipping.
All dust collector rental units undergo a complete inspection upon return, and receive systematic maintenance before being inventoried back into our rental fleet.