Air Dryers (400 CFM, 800 CFM, 1600 CFM, 3200 CFM)
Rent or Buy Now!
Industrial Air Dryers for Sale or Rent
Industrial Air Dryer Specifications
- Length: 72”
- Width: 44”
- Height: 93″
- Inlet Sizes: (qty 1) Male Spud-Dixon 3″; (qty 1) Twist Claw Hose Coupling 1″
- Outlet Sizes: (qty 1) Male Spud-Dixon 3″; (qty 2) Twist Claw Hose Coupling 2″
Industrial Air Dryer Features
- 2 Sight Glasses provided (2 levels) to enable user quick assessment of desiccant life
- Easy access 1/2″ brass ball valves for quick vessel drainage
- Integrated forklift tubes and lifting eyes for easy maneuverability on job sites
- Section VIII Division 1 ASME Code Desiccant Tank made from 1/4″ SA516(70) with a MAWP of 175 PSI @ 300 deg F. Internal corrosion barrier provided for long service life
- Perforated desiccant support tray of 1/4″ thickness along with corrosion barrier provided for long service life
- Rugged cooling core with 3″ couplings, 5 HP air motor and air-driven 32″ fan
- Pressure safety relief valve
Your Nationwide Industrial Equipment Supplier
MES has one of the largest industrial equipment fleets in the country.
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast & the Midwest. MES is able to successfully meet nation-wide demand for all preservation and industrial markets.
All industrial equipment rental units receive thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet for ensured quality, efficiency & reliability.
Industrial air dryers for rent are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long-term projects. If you require a long-term rental, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may be available depending on how long the unit is rented & site location.