12,000 CFM Dust Collector Rental
Rent Industrial Dust Collector with 12,000 CFM Rating
MES has a huge inventory of 12,000 CFM Dust Collector rental units available. In fact, MES has one of the largest fleets in the country! So, if you need to rent an industrial dust collector, you’ve come to the right place!
Industrial Dust Collector rental is available coast-to-coast, including the Gulf Coast & California.
These cyclonic industrial dust collectors feature a 12,000 CFM rating. They’re known for their reliable performance & rugged durability.
Rent our industrial dust collector in electric or diesel.
Our dust collector rental units are mobile and are engineered for indoor and outdoor use.
See below for specifications or view our 12,000 CFM Dust Collector PDF.
12,000 CFM Dust Collector Specifications
- Length: 11’10”
- Width: 7’8”
- Height Raised: 13’2”
- Height Stowed: 9’10”
- Weight: 7,000 Lbs.
- Air Volume: 12,000 CFM at 10” W.G.
- Power Source: 40 HP, 460 Volt, 3 Phase TEFC Motor with All Controls in NEMA Enclosure
- Frame: 11 Gauge Steel Construction – Heavy Duty Steel Tube Frame – Certified Lifting Eyes – Fork Pockets
- Filtration: 24 Cartridge Filters with Pulse Jet Cleaning System – 4,992 Sq. Ft. of Filter Area
- Air to Cloth Ratio: 2.4 to 1
- Two 16” Inlet Connections with Weather Covers
- Adjustable Drum Cover Kit with Manual Crank-Down
- Inlet Air Regulator
- Magnehelic Gauge
- 4 Point Heavy Duty Lift Cage
- Manual Outlet Damper with Protective Screen
- Quick Release Filter Access
- Detachable Skid for Shipping Container Loading
- Detachable 50 HP Diesel Engine
- DOT Approved Tandem Axle Trailer
- Quick Release Inlet & Outlet Connections
- Electrical Panel Cam Lock Connectors
- Ladder Kit
- Sound Package for Ultra Quiet Operation
- Pneumatic Vibrators
- Explosion Proof Options
All dust collector rental units undergo a thorough inspection and full maintenance prior to be inventoried back into our rental fleet.
To best serve your project needs, MES offers industrial dust collector rental units that range from 6,000 CFM to 45,000 CFM.
MES offers the most competitive pricing on industrial equipment rentals! Free shipping may also be available depending on the equipment rented, length of rental and site location.